Monday, October 15, 2012

Fun with No Qualifications!

Exciting day--my new website is up!

Click here to get to the site.
This wonderful logo and the website design are the creation of my friend, the fabulous Ellen Young.  

Over the years, people have often emailed me questions.  I suppose that's because I'm a teacher, a published writer, a traveler, and a person who has undergone various life transformations.  So that's why I started a feature on the blog called "Ask Dr. Kate."

The first question I respond to is "How do you afford all this travel?"

And now I'm working on the answer to this:  "How do you get a book published?"

If you have any questions for me about life, adventure, happiness, writing, "middle age," publishing, books, travel or anything else juicy, you can submit them here. I'm not a "real" doctor nor do I play one on TV. I'm just a nerdy, literature-and-adventure-lovin' Ph.D who adores life and crazy little endeavors such as writing an advice column with absolutely no qualifications.



1 comment:

Katy H. said...

Hi Kate. Congrats on your new site. So enticing and wonderful... I can't wait to see how your blog evolves.
Bring on the juicy!
Katy H.